2/13/11

Colour From the Front Row

Despite my efforts to fit in a quick trip to New York this month, my only view of fashion week is through the eyes of my favourite writers, bloggers, editors and photographers. For quick quips and colourful comments, the best place to catch up on what's happening is to follow fashion's most influential on Twitter. Here are my favourite tweets of the week so far!

@fashionista_com Photog (loudly) to "lady in the hat" in the front row - "sit back and stop twittering!" at Preen #nyfw

@fashionista_com Nigel Barker let his hair grow a bit and he now looks like my dad.

@fashionista_com Emmanuelle Alt is looking very pretty @prabalgurung in a military coat and stiletto boots, reading a mag with her picture on the cover

@xoxSNP Our waiter at the pad thai place recognized Tommy Ton. Only at fashion week.

@mrjoezee There's only one way to have a chic Sunday morning: Spend it with @victoriabeckham seeing her new collection. #Major #nyfw

@mrjoezee Getting ready for another day of #nyfw with @ladygaga's Born This Way blasting. Feels like 1995 and I'm getting ready to go out. #MAJOR

1 comment:

Taj Acosta said...

Ah me too! xo