7/31/10

Ongoing Obsession: Sweatshirt Dressing

CMX. Tommy Hilfiger. Gap. Alexander Wang. I won't say that I'm "currently obsessed," because I've always had a thing for sweatshirts. Oversized on top and skinny on the bottom has always been my silhouette of choice. I recently skipped purchasing a vintage Club Monaco sweater in favour of a replica from Pink (plus, I was able to pick up another off-the-shoulder nautical version on sale at Aritzia with the money I'd saved). When I found the Dries Van Noten FW10 outfit for the post below, I decided it was time to speak up about this look that I've loved for years on end. You can bet that this fall, my sweatshirts will be for more than just nights in. Below: Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, 3.1 Phillip Lim FW10 and Ashley Olsen

No comments: