3/30/10

Are you there, Joe Zee? It's Me, Erica

I know, I know. You're sick of the quotes. But the past week has been quite the emotional roller coaster. It's time like these when I need someone, even Joe Zee, to remind me that things will happen. The link below to Fashionista was so timely for me, I had to share it with you.

"I moved to NYC with only one goal: to work in magazines. It was the early Nineties and there was a recession but I didn’t care. I still sent out 18 resumes and got 16 job interviews." -- Joe Zee, ELLE's Creative Director. Click for more gems. 

Lately, I've been applying for jobs, setting up interviews, pitching stories and wondering if I'll intern again this summer. Things are quite uncertain, but I may have more exciting news to share by the end of the week. Anyone out there interning this summer? I'd love to hear all about it, because from what I've heard so far, positions are filling up fast.

No comments: