9/30/09

I wanna be where the people are...

I can't help but read daily tweets from fashion editors, photographers, designers and journalists about all of their adventures in New York, London, Milan and now Paris. Naturally I'm jealous. I spent most of my day yesterday sending out resumes. Beyond interning but not quite a working girl, things are tough right now as I try to find my way. Yesterday I came home after class (fact-checking and research) to find a response from a Canadian editor-at-large to one of the many emails I sent that afternoon. It was a tiny glimmer of hope. And so I fell asleep dreaming of joining those notable editors someday at fashion week. What would I wear? Photos courtesy of elle.com, fashionmagazine.com and refinery29.com

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I would say maybe skip the harem pants. There have been a lot of mixed feelings on the look of those things. Just go simple and classic. Good luck!