9/3/09

Cocktail


An intern's work is never done. Anxious as I was to maintain my connections, I emailed my former boss at Internship No. 2 as soon as I was back at my home sweet home. I thought it might lead to some TIFF action (research or transcribing), but instead she invited me to work at the front reception for an upcoming cocktail party hosted by the magazine. I've volunteered at TIFF events before and have had both good and lackluster experiences. Regardless, there are outfits choices to scour and glossy staffers to greet. I'll be sure to fill you in on any sightings, smut and small successes. Here's hoping I'm able to greet glossy staffers without fumbling at the door.

3 comments:

OC- said...

how exciting!
have fun and report back tomorrow with stories of the night!

sarahdanslenoir said...

Hi Erica,

Good luck with your TIFF duties! Hope you have some juicy gossip after haha.

p.s. I found your blog through bloglovin and am in total envy of all you've got going on! Decided somewhat recently to seriously pursue a career in fashion/magazines, though I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to go about it, but your posts and dedication have been great inspiration. Keep posting!

Sarah

sarahdanslenoir said...

Hey Erica!

Hope TIFF is treating you well.

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog and the offer to email you. I might just take you up on that.

Look forward to your updates, ttys!

Sarah