8/4/09

Glossy Twit

Just like I gave in to Twilight, I've officially given in to Twitter. So why not follow along for up to the minute musings and pop culture bites from your favourite intern? Plus while I'm on vacation I'll most likely update there than I will here only because I'm not sure how much online time I'll have. Keep it glossy at www.twitter.com/ericaec

Don't forget to continue to email me comments and questions - I love reading questions and getting recommendations for blog posts!

xoxo

1 comment:

OC- said...

i read all your twitter posts or tweets or whatever you call them.. i can already think of so many people your not following who you should be following!.. ed westwick included. anyways, you already have a bunch of followers for someone who got it about 2 days ago so woo keep it up!