7/16/09

Style Maker

one of my favourite photos courtesy of The Sartorialist

After work today I found the greatest news in my inbox. SCOTT SCHUMAN is coming to Holt Renfrew. Will you abandon your desks to meet him? I’ll certainly ask, politely of course. Here are the details:

On Wednesday July 22 The Sartorialist’s Scott Schuman will be making a personal appearance at Holt Renfrew Bloor Street between 12:30 and 2pm. His visit coincides with a selection of his photography being shown at the store between July 22-29.

Since beginning the blog in 2005, The Sartorialist has become a fashion authority. Schuman’s photography brings style from the streets of Milan and Paris straight to fans all over the world. Each city seems to invent its own aesthetic. Each individual instantly becomes a fashion plate. With all of this buzz about his work, I can’t help but remind you that The Sartorialist’s book is coming very soon - so look out for it.

No comments: