6/27/09

Things to Do

-Return Vena Cava for Gap Dress
The day that Gap's CFDA collaborations debuted, I raced down Bloor to snag a piece of Vena Cava. The store wasn't busy but the clock was ticking so I just grabbed a size and ran. Sadly the dress I had lusted after fits terribly. Though this means I'm without Vena Cava, maybe I'll soon be able to incorporate some Wang into the wardrobe.

-Walk by Holt Renfrew
I cannot wait to check out Holt Renfrew's blogger-inspired windows. I first heard about them on fashionista.com and was excited to see how the store would interpret the likes of Scott Schuman and Tommy Ton. My commute this week will definitely involve a skip down Bloor.

-Meet DVF
Teen Vogue is gearing up for another year of Fashion U. The application's online and some of the first speakers are already being posted at www.teenvoguefashionu.com. The event falls on my birthday once again and DVF is listed as one of the seminar leaders. Details (getting accepted, planning trip to NYC) aside, she must sign her picture in my copy of Influence.

No comments: