4/14/09

Essentially Erica







For Christmas this year, my best friend achieved the almost impossible. She gave me what I now refer to as "The Best Gift EVER". For me such a gift includes a hand-written card and a little inspiration courtesy of MK and A. Mary-Kate and Ashley's Influence is a book that I read and continuously flip through. It reminds me of my first trip to New York, my ongoing obsession with the twins' style and my creative best friend. Inside, the twins fill out the Proust Questionnaire to give readers a better sense of who they are. I decided to start out by doing the same.

“An Album to Record Thoughts, Feelings, etc.”

Your most marked characteristic?
-ambitious

The quality you most like in a man?
-determination

The quality you most like in a woman?
-confidence

What do you most value in your friends?
-compassion, humour in any situation

What is your principle defect?
-being shy in certain situations

What is your favourite occupation?
-anything that excites the person in question

What is your dream of happiness?
-establishing a life for myself in the big city

What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
-death (Ms. AO had it right)

What would you like to be?
-an influential editor

In what country would you like to live?
-USA (New York City) or Italia

What is your favourite colour?
-blue

What is your favourite flower?
-orchid

What is your favourite bird?
-definitely don’t have one.

Who are your favourite prose writers?
-Emily Brontë and Janet Fitch

Who are your favourite poets?
-Sylvia Plath and Robert Frost

Who is your favourite hero of fiction?
-Gatsby, Ponyboy

Who are you favourite heroines of fiction?
-As You Like It’s Rosalind, The Devil Wears Prada’s Andrea Sachs

Who are your favourite composers?
-Tim Rice-Oxley right now.

Who are you favourite painters?
-Degas

Who are your heroes in real life?
-Mom, DVF, Amy Astley

What is it you most dislike?
-Repetition (one day I’ll come up with a better answer)

What natural gift would you most like to possess?
-the ability to act spontaneously

How would you like to die?
-Never thought about it. Would rather not think about it.

What is your present state of mind?
-Anxious

What is your motto?
-Feel confident. Look confident.
-It could always be worse.

Your Name or Pseudo
-Erica, Air, or “Eric” (according to L)

No comments: